Hello all! Starting off the year, I decided to do a twelve-part series of blogs that talk about organizing and setting yourself up for a new year of DIY projects. In this blog, I am simply going to list each one and include a little recap along with the link to it in case if you happened to miss one along the way! Away we go:
1. A Guide To Project Planning in 2016 Learn about where to start, which of course we all know is the hardest part, when it comes to your project to-do list. How to decide what projects to try and tackle based on some assessment and budget planning.
2. Home Project Planning Guide 2016 - Budget Planning Guide Learn about setting up a budget for your project list for 2016. What are some things to ask and consider when setting your budget.
3. DIY Projects 2016 – Prioritizing And Timeline Now that you know what you are trying to do and how much you can spend, learn how to keep those things on a timeline so you actually feel accomplished when you get to the end of the year and don’t feel like you barely touched your to-do list.
4. DIY Projects 2016 – Getting Ready To Start! This blog is all about doing your homework before you actually start to tackle that long list of projects. Tips on researching and price checking before you begin and also some tips on different ways you can accomplish this.
5. DIY Projects 2016 – Websites You Can Use Along with the how-to tips in the previous blog, here you will find a list of some of the websites you can use when you are doing your research.
6. DIY 2016 – Five Proven Tips To Help You Choose The Right Paint Colors If painting is on your to-do list this year, take advantage of these five tips and save yourself some hassle and frustration as you decide on new paint colors this year.
7. DIY Projects 2016 – Quick Paint And Finish Reference Guide Maybe you are unsure of what type of paint to use for a particular project or maybe you aren’t really familiar with what is even available to you. Well this quick reference may be just what you need to move forward with more confidence!
8. DIY Projects 2016 – Top Ten Tips To Paint Like A Pro If you have been frustrated before when tackling a painting project or maybe you haven’t really tried a big painting project, before you start, read this blog for some great tips on making the whole process go as smoothly as possible!
9. DIY Projects 2016 – Space Planning Tips As you are putting together your new space, don’t forget space planning….this blog will give you valuable tips as you plan the layout for your new space.
10. DIY Projects 2016 – Focal Points There are many different things to consider when you are putting together a room, one of the big ones is focal points. This blog talks about the role that focal points should play in your new space.
11. DIY Projects 2016 – Making The Most Of Your Accessories We know they are pretty and fun but accessories also can play a more major part in any room of your home. Read here to see how!
12. DIY Projects 2016 – How Do I Know When I’m Done? This final blog discusses feeling confident that your new room is complete. Sounds simple but for some people, it isn’t that simple. Read this to see why!
Wow, that’s a whole lot of blogging! I’m hopeful that having these listed in one easy-to- use space can help you make the most out this series by letting you easily catch blogs that you may have missed or want to revisit again. Good luck with your project list for this year! Let the DIY projects begin!
Now, what will you do next to love where you live?